- Automation is increasingly critical to every organization’s ability to win, serve, and retain its customers.
- Business-driven hyperautomation refers to an approach in which organizations rapidly identify, vet and automate as many approved business and IT processes as possible through a disciplined approach.
- To be a winner in this era of digitally enhanced customer contact requires a platform that is flexible and can provide advanced process automation to increase operational efficiencies yet offer engaging self-service options across a broad array of channels.
- Amelia for Telecommunications
- Amelia (132)
- Amelia Alliance Partner Program (4)
- Amelia for Banking (25)
- Amelia for Customer Care (44)
- Amelia for Healthcare (8)
- Amelia for HR (1)
- Amelia for Insurance (6)
- Amelia for IT Services (32)
- Amelia for Telecommunications (8)
- Amelia HyperAutomation Platform (12)
- Chetan Dube (2)
- Digital Workforce Summit (67)
- DigitalWorkforce.ai (42)
- The Essential Guide to Digital Employees (1)
- Filter by Type
Showing 8 results for Amelia for Telecommunications
IDC PlanScape: Conversational Artificial Intelligence
1 minute read
Amelia: AI for Telecommunications
NTT Communications + Amelia: A Partner Story
Telefónica + Amelia: A Client Story
The AI-Powered Telco: How Global Telco Providers Are Using Automation to Transform Operations
Amelia Handles 100% of Mobile Phone Traffic for Telefónica
2 minute read
DWS 2019 Video: Gonzalo Gomez Cid, Telefónica
DWS 2018 Video: Matt Tomlinson, EA
Taking your first steps with Conversational AI and automation? Don't worry — there's an array of examples throughout the market that show how these technologies can have a material impact on your business and the bottom line.