- Automation is increasingly critical to every organization’s ability to win, serve, and retain its customers.
- Business-driven hyperautomation refers to an approach in which organizations rapidly identify, vet and automate as many approved business and IT processes as possible through a disciplined approach.
- To be a winner in this era of digitally enhanced customer contact requires a platform that is flexible and can provide advanced process automation to increase operational efficiencies yet offer engaging self-service options across a broad array of channels.
- Amelia (132)
- Amelia Alliance Partner Program (4)
- Amelia for Banking (25)
- Amelia for Customer Care (44)
- Amelia for Healthcare (8)
- Amelia for HR (1)
- Amelia for Insurance (6)
- Amelia for IT Services (32)
- Amelia for Telecommunications (8)
- Amelia HyperAutomation Platform (12)
- Chetan Dube (2)
- Digital Workforce Summit (67)
- DigitalWorkforce.ai (42)
- The Essential Guide to Digital Employees (1)
- Filter by Type
Showing 42 results for DigitalWorkforce.ai
DWS 2019 Interview: Deloitte’s Alex Halper
DWS 2019 Interview: Deloitte’s John Brownridge
DWS 2019 Video: Tom Davenport, Babson College
DWS 2018 Video: How AI Is Changing the Competitive Landscape
DWS 2018 Video: Paul Daugherty, Accenture
DWS 2018 Interview: Paul Daugherty, Chief Technology & Innovation Officer, Accenture
DWS 2018 Video: Klaus Tilmes, The World Bank
DWS 2018 Interview: Sandra Notardonato, Research Vice President and Invest Analyst, Gartner
1 minute read
Taking your first steps with Conversational AI and automation? Don't worry — there's an array of examples throughout the market that show how these technologies can have a material impact on your business and the bottom line.