- Automation is increasingly critical to every organization’s ability to win, serve, and retain its customers.
- Business-driven hyperautomation refers to an approach in which organizations rapidly identify, vet and automate as many approved business and IT processes as possible through a disciplined approach.
- To be a winner in this era of digitally enhanced customer contact requires a platform that is flexible and can provide advanced process automation to increase operational efficiencies yet offer engaging self-service options across a broad array of channels.
- Filter by Subject
- Amelia (129)
- Amelia Alliance Partner Program (4)
- Amelia for Banking (25)
- Amelia for Customer Care (43)
- Amelia for Healthcare (7)
- Amelia for HR (1)
- Amelia for Insurance (6)
- Amelia for IT Services (28)
- Amelia for Telecommunications (8)
- Amelia HyperAutomation Platform (11)
- Chetan Dube (2)
- Digital Workforce Summit (67)
- DigitalWorkforce.ai (42)
- The Essential Guide to Digital Employees (1)
- Filter by Type
Amelia: A Next-Generation Digital Insurance Agent
Amelia: AI for Insurance
Amelia for Banking
BNP Paribas Security Services + Amelia: A Client Story
Amelia for Customer Care: Product Return
NTT Communications + Amelia: A Partner Story
Amelia Customer Story: BBVA + Amelia
Digital Banking: Delivering Superior Customer Service with Conversational AI
Taking your first steps with Conversational AI and automation? Don't worry — there's an array of examples throughout the market that show how these technologies can have a material impact on your business and the bottom line.