- Automation is increasingly critical to every organization’s ability to win, serve, and retain its customers.
- Business-driven hyperautomation refers to an approach in which organizations rapidly identify, vet and automate as many approved business and IT processes as possible through a disciplined approach.
- To be a winner in this era of digitally enhanced customer contact requires a platform that is flexible and can provide advanced process automation to increase operational efficiencies yet offer engaging self-service options across a broad array of channels.
- Filter by Subject
- Amelia (132)
- Amelia Alliance Partner Program (4)
- Amelia for Banking (26)
- Amelia for Customer Care (45)
- Amelia for Healthcare (8)
- Amelia for HR (1)
- Amelia for Insurance (6)
- Amelia for IT Services (31)
- Amelia for Telecommunications (8)
- Amelia HyperAutomation Platform (12)
- Chetan Dube (2)
- Digital Workforce Summit (67)
- DigitalWorkforce.ai (42)
- The Essential Guide to Digital Employees (1)
- Filter by Type
The AI-Powered Telco: How Global Telco Providers Are Using Automation to Transform Operations
Amelia Manages 100% of Incoming Calls for Sterling National Bank
2 minute read
Zinnov Zones: Hyper-Intelligent Automation
Reshaping Customer Experiences: Lessons from the Pandemic
Amelia’s Onboards More Than 1,100 New Clients as a Digital Legal Assistant
4 minute read
IDC PlanScape: Conversational Artificial Intelligence
ServiceNow and Amelia: Leverage Two Market-Leading Solutions for Better Employee Services
Amelia Helps CGI Reduce Client Outages by 30 Percent
2 minute read
Taking your first steps with Conversational AI and automation? Don't worry — there's an array of examples throughout the market that show how these technologies can have a material impact on your business and the bottom line.