Join EXL and Amelia, along with executives from US and Australian insurers, to learn how insurers can scale-up and transform customer service.
The global pandemic has accelerated digital transformation across industries, and it’s changing the way people think about insurance – how they interact with insurance providers, what kind of coverage they need, what products and pricing do they want, etc.
In fact, customers’ expectations of value from their insurers is also evolving. Customer engagement at all touchpoints needs to be instant, enhanced, simplified and personalized — whether at the quotation, purchase, renewal or claim phase of the customer lifecycle.
Insurers are adopting new digital capabilities and enhancing the ones they already possess, at an accelerated pace. In many cases, this has served as a trigger point for the application of Conversational AI and automation.
It is no longer about utilizing simple chatbots to provide simple status updates, but about intelligent virtual assistants that are fully functional Digital Employees that collaborate with human colleagues, while understanding and responding to insurance customers’ needs.
Join EXL and Amelia along with executives from US and Australian insurers for an insightful discussion to explore:
- How have insurers benefited from leveraging Conversational AI?
- How are leading insurers building their AI roadmap?
- How can insurers look beyond standalone automation to build AI-infused customer experiences of the future?
- Tejash Patel, Vice President and Chief Architect, Guardian Life
- Jamie Stevoski, Customer Experience and Digital Enablement Manager, IAG
- Jonathan Crane, Chief Commercial Officer, Amelia